Acer Predator XB271HUAB - rma?

Hello. My monitor Acer Predator XB271HUAB. I have this monitor 10 months. Yesterday after quitting game i saw this and its appearing on monitor now.

I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.

Its something like this ,but 4x much less noticable than this:

+ i dont see this on white screen like here,only on light grey screen

cv.jpg

I have 2080 Ti Waterforce Xtreme,this is not issue with GPU. I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.

I tried removing by finger,and its not a dirt,debris etc. As if something wet leaked inside

Its barely noticable when i am playing but still appearing.

Rma or it dissapear itself?

I have monitor 10 months. I saw this yesterday and like i said it something like on screen,but not noticable on white,but on grey/light blue.

PS:

Update i left screen on fullscreen with GREY and it disaapeared. Anyway rma still?

I had a similar looking incident on my MacBook Pro retina Mid2012 15" and it turned out to be a manufacturing issue, Apple replaced the screen after I talked to them on the phone and sent them a few pictures that they asked for. Took 2h from the call + pics to get the email that I qualified for a repair.

Ask Acer, that is the only thing you can do now. If they say NO, you can only wait if more of those screens appear on the net and if Acer then decides to do something about it.

You havent cleaned that screen with a WET cloth or such ? Some people do that and that can cause such damage, only use a slightly moist micro-fiber cloth with little pressure, thats how I clean all screens. I use a Tupperware cloth and I have to say, it's one of the best cloth's I have come across for cleaning screens. Only use water, nothing else, to moisten the cloth. Works great and is safe.

* it looks like the different layers of your screen separated and air got in between. Just like the Spider-App on a cell phone, same consequences, just different root cause.

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Moisture Damage or Trapped Moisture, either from AC Blowing on it and condensing, or from being stored/shipped without Moisture absorbent packs.

Eitherway, there's a seal issue w/ the display thats allowing moisture in, or out as well.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Hey. I sold monitor to other person, but with cheapest prize with defect ( i note that ). And new buyer said that he didnt see an defect. So whats going on?

dcs.jpg

Display just rest or something?

But on new display i dont have any smudge so its not hardware of my pc.