Quick TGP Question

Is using the TGP in Air to Ground CCIP mode a work in progress?

I find a target with the TGP but as soon as I select A/G mode, it slews to the current waypoint and cant be moved.

I'm fairly confident > I < am doing something wrong...BUT just in case I missed something...

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I think TGP only works in CCRP right now? Make sure the TGP screen is set as SOI as well.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Wags,

In your academic training video on using the targeting pod, I believe that in addition to the narrow and wide FOVs, you made mention of also being able to change the zoom level of the pod. I can not figure out how to do that. If it is indeed possible, could you tell me what keys, knobs, binds, can be used to accomplish changing the zoom level? Thank You ... any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Wags,

In your academic training video on using the targeting pod, I believe that in addition to the narrow and wide FOVs, you made mention of also being able to change the zoom level of the pod. I can not figure out how to do that. If it is indeed possible, could you tell me what keys, knobs, binds, can be used to accomplish changing the zoom level? Thank You ... any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The command you are looking for is MAN RANGE in the axis list. (Not sure exactly how it is spelled/listed, but that is the command.) I have it bound to a rotary control on my throttle. Works great!

I’m not familiar with the slew mod, but I have the TM Warthog and am assuming you’re also using the little finger stick on the throttle. I put a good curve on the axes, a small dead zone, and set the saturations to 70-80. This makes for very controllable slewing in both the Viper and the Hornet. I’m not at my home machine right now, so I can’t give you my exact numbers, but play around with that as a start.

i9-9900K | 1080Ti 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | TM Warthog | Oculus Rift S | gametrix JetSeat

F/A-18C | F-16C | F-14B | A-10C | F-86F | P-51D | P-47D | Spitfire | Fw 190A-8 | Bf 109K-4