Help with B1-B refueling

Re: Help with B1-B refueling

Hi there,

I'm having trouble making the B1-B refuel with the KC10 tanker plane. Are there any particular settings I have to enable for it to work?

Thx in advance.

It is not implented in LOMAC, long ago I tried to make F-16C for refueling but they didn't do it... Maybe in 1.1 it will be possible or maybe in LOMAC 2?? :)

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

Is there not a way where a LUA script can be run, to make LOMAC think that the B1-B is an F-15 for the duration of the refuel waypoint? I imagine the connection would look odd though. Just an idea :wink:

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

Excellent stuff, if you can do it, please let us know how, it would be useful in creating some detailed missions!!. :D

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"