Rudder Axis Not Binding?

make sure that you click on the cell in the column that has your pedals and in the row that has the rudder command. a dialogue should show up and be populated by your pedals axis when you press one of them.

the two toe brakes will need to be set in the same way too.

Ah sorry, it's a double-click that's required. Do you see the mapping dialogue open up before you move your pedals or is just the mapping "grid" visible?

Edit press the rudder pedals in both directions alternately, until it registers.

I also have the TPR pedals, and for me the binding worked as it should. I have the yaw axis set to a curvature of 30.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Have you tried pulling the USB cables out and re-connecting them? If so, I don't know what could be wrong other than a hardware failure (provided you have the same problem with other modules).

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

and does movement of the pedals register when you open the usb game controller dialogue in windows and show the properties for your rudder pedals?

Also, tm controllers tend to require calibration with tm software, so if you have calibrated the rudder pedals with windows, then reset to default, perhaps ironically using the usb game controller, and then recalibrate using the TM software.

Have you tried pulling the USB cables out and re-connecting them? If so, I don't know what could be wrong other than a hardware failure (provided you have the same problem with other modules).

I updated the driver and replugged into a different port, it works! Thanks for everyone's help!