Multiplayer any advice?

m1tp2king

I rarely take ECM... I rather take two extra r73's, which together with EO and HMCS are one of the best features of Russian fighters

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

ECM has its uses but they're limited and quite situational. For the vast majority of "missions" featured on MP servers an extra 2 x R-73 will be much more useful. ECM in the vast majority of situations will only serve to highlight your bearing to the entire enemy force.

With regards to engaging enemies, try to stay below ~6,000m altitude and try to engage enemy aircraft in WVR fights where your high alpha ability, HMS and R-73 will give you advantages that most enemy aircraft (with the exception of the F/A-18 and forthcoming F-16C) don't have.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

If you are using EO in mp make sure you pop your radar on right before you fire so you can iff. Also... get in comms :D The best part about multiplayer is baiting the opponents imo ha ha. Let one guy hang back radar hot and just annoy the enemy locking them, drawing attention, and keeping the D/L updated while 2 wingmen run in EO on the deck and smash him. Whoever runs out of missiles then rotates to the back to annoy and bait the next enemy. Great fun!! Really need comms for that.

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

I thing I always do in the Su-27 is loiter and watch the HDD while in BVR mode. Especially if there are AWACs, it’s a great way to see who is doing what where before you even head out for adventure. That’s especially true if you know the terrain where you’re flying.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I thing I always do in the Su-27 is loiter and watch the HDD while in BVR mode. Especially if there are AWACs, it’s a great way to see who is doing what where before you even head out for adventure. That’s especially true if you know the terrain where you’re flying.

This. SA is your greatest weapon. If you have an AWACS up or EWR then your HDD provides better SA than everything except the F/A-18 (currently). Choosing the time and place of your engagement is probably THE most important decision you can make, and will also let you vector in to enemy contacts without having to radiate yourself.

In the Su-27 the HDD and SPo-15 are your best friends.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Don't rely too much on DL and EOS because sometimes there's one or two sneaky Hornets can manage to get behind or flank you. Know when you have to turn on your radar and watch the RWR. I get very cautious when one DL contact dissapears, do not abandon that bandit and take a note on your mind.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Yes, land at friendly airbase, shutdown engines and use comm menu > ground crew > rearm and refuel. Once done you're free to go.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria