Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

http://www.eglin.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/100411-F-0000P-100.jpg

Fly By

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. - A 40th Flight Test Squadron F-16D, F-15D, and A-10C fly in

formation over the Choctowatchee Bay. The 40th Flight Test Squadron flew the opening

formation for Eglin's 75th anniversary airshow. More than 125,000 were in attendance for

the show April 10-11, enjoying a variety of aerial performances and static displays. This

was Eglin?s first open house since 2007 and was timed to coincide with the 75th

anniversary of the installation. The Thunderbirds, Army Black Daggers, an F-22A Raptor

demo and "Tora, Tora, Tora" were some of the highlights of the event. (U.S. Air Force

photo/Staff Sgt. Jon Oates)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

does anyone have pictures of the su-30mki? more so, in wallpaper size (1024x768 'n up)?

You can check out airliners.net, there are a lot of nice pics there. Also you might wanna see the pics on this page: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=709891&highlight=beauties#post709891 although they are not of Su-30MKI by itself but with other aircraft as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No good photos tho, I don't think the Public affairs people here are very good... or the guys that work the website.

Luke welcomes Danish air force

To whom it may concern,

No good photos tho, I don't think the Public affairs people here are very good... or the guys that work the website.

Luke welcomes Danish air force

Wow it's awkward that, in the USAF air force homepage, somebody names F-16 CCIP (Common Configuration Implementation Program) update as:

Maj. Micah Bell, Danish Operations commander who is also an American exchange pilot, said the Danish aircraft would be equivalent to a Luke F-16 going through continuous computed impact point, an aviation and technology update.

Regards!!

Oi mvgas, do you work there? Maybe you could take some pictures then. :P

I do work here but their gone already, at least I did not see them last couple of day. Besides Luke USAF photographers took a bunch of photos and I was waiting for them to post something in the website, still waiting. Taking photos is king of a pain, I got to call several places and get permissions, kind of hard to explain to the boss why my paperwork is not done when I'm in the line taking photos :D I liked how they went everywhere in little bicycle while carrying tools and parts, I would hurt myself trying that.

To whom it may concern,

Wow it's awkward that, in the USAF air force homepage, somebody names F-16 CCIP (Common Configuration Implementation Program) update as:

Regards!!

It just shows how bad the PA people are here and how little we should trust internet info

I posted a photo of an A-10 firing WAFAR from ACC website and the caption stated the A-10 was firing Hellfires

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=899248&postcount=3244

http://www.acc.af.mil/photos/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=610

Edited

I just realize when I put "Here" on this post it gives the wrong impression, I meant Here at Luke AFB

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

Looks like they are all over Arizona

Dutch F-16 pilot training to return to Tucson

To whom it may concern,

http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/091208-F-8733W-523.jpg

Refueling lifeline of U.S., NATO air ops

Four Royal Danish air force pilots fly F-16 Fighting Falcons in formation off the wing of a

KC-135 Stratotanker during a refueling mission over Denmark Dec. 8, 2009. In all, the Royal

Air Force Mildenhall-based KC-135 refueled 30 aircraft and pumped more than 40,000 tons of

fuel. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Kevin Wallace)

http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/091208-F-8733W-205.jpg

Refueling lifeline of U.S., NATO air ops

Four Royal Danish air force pilots fly F-16 Fighting Falcons in formation behind a 100th

Air Refueling Wing KC-135 Stratotanker during a refueling mission over Denmark

Dec. 8, 2009. In all, the KC-135 refueled 30 aircraft and pumped more than 40,000 tons

of fuel. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Kevin Wallace)

To whom it may concern,

F-16 East demo team schedule

May 2010

1-2 New Iberia, LA

8-9 Shaw AFB, SC

14-16 Andrews AFB. MD

19 Maxwell AFB, AL

June 2010

5-6 Florence, SC

26-27 Baraboo, WI

July 2010

3 Tyler Pounds, TX

17-18 Dayton, OH

24-25 Idaho Falls, ID

F-16 West Demo team

May 2010

1-2 Temple, TX

15-16 Chino, CA

June 2010

5-6 Eau Claire, WI

19-20 Olympia, WA

26-27 Muskegon, MI

July 2010

4 Tacoma, WA

9-11 Geneseo, NY

23-25 Kennewick, WA

and other USAF Demo teams schedules

To whom it may concern,