Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

That is a lot of AMRAAM

click on image to enlarge

151216-F-GQ230-069.jpg

Eagles depart from Incirlik

A U.S. Air Force F-15C Eagle departs Incirlik Air Base, Turkey, to return to their home station, RAF Lakenheath Dec. 16, 2015. Six F-15C’s from the 493rd Fighter Squadron at RAF Lakenheath, UK, were deployed to Incirlik AB to conduct combat air patrols to secure Turkish air space. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Taylor Worley)

151106-F-VJ293-003.jpg

Incirlik receives F-15Cs, F-15Es

Six F-15C Eagles from the 493rd Fighter Squadron at RAF Lakenheath, UK, landed at Incirlik Air Base, Turkey Nov. 6, 2015. The six F-15Cs deployed are Incirlik to conduct combat air patrols in Turkish air space . As an air-to-air fighter aircraft, the F-15C specializes in gaining and maintaining air superiority. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Cory W. Bush/Released)

150617-F-XJ860-002.jpg

Anatolian Eagle 15 concludes

F-15C Eagles from 493rd Fighter Squadron, Royal Air Force Lakenheath, England, soar through Turkish skies June 17, 2015, during Anatolian Eagle 15. The 493rd FS recently received the 2014 Raytheon Trophy as the U.S. Air Force's top fighter squadron. (Courtesy photo by Master Sgt. Nick Hodge)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

8qZy4bWp80k

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Wow

0sTTGlqZDx0

To whom it may concern,

Hard landing during test. Pilot Bob Tittle ejected inadvertendly and killed due to low altitude.

Aircraft was extensively damaged in 1966 during trials as a rescue aircraft, when the test dummy was ingested into a wing fan. The pilot, Bob Tittle, was fatally injured.

Edited by Heli

Madeira island: been there myself before the runway was extended. Loads of fun for me (mainly because I was too young to have a real notion of danger) while grownups prayed for their lives. See why. :)

ArGS5yp4ED4

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals