Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Hello,

posted same question in Russian speaking forum. What is the effect observed in the video? After the hit there is a lot of smoke then explosion followed by massive fire.

Similar Effects:

Fougasse shell hit

Shaped charge shell hit

Shaped charge shell hit

At the begining i considered this as some late effect of some mixed Shaped charge

shell. Any Ideas ?

Lucas_From_Hell, I forgot about that one, so funny.

Click on image to enlarge

130409-F-ZU869-003.jpg

KC-46

A KC-46 conducts in-flight refueling on a B-2 bomber in this illustration. The first KC-46 is expected to fly in 2015. (Air Force illustration)

130220-F-VC230-001.jpg

Fly-by-wire F-15SA makes first flight

An F-15SA makes its first flight over St. Louis on Feb. 20, 2013. The advanced fighter features a Fly-By-Wire flight control system and is being built by Boeing for the Royal Saudi Air Force. The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio oversees program management for the foreign military sale, the largest in U.S. history. (Boeing photo/Kevin Flynn)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

130312-F-CX978-321.jpg

ACAS TPS

Six students from the United States Air Force Test Pilot School recently helped the Air Force Research Laboratory and Lockheed Martin refine the Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System, which is scheduled for initial testing with the 416th Flight Test Squadron next January. (U.S. Air Force Photo by Christian Turner)

130404-F-KX404-161.JPG

Nellis F-35A Lightning II takes first flight

A U.S. Air Force F-35A Lightning II assigned to the 422nd Test and Evaluation Squadron taxis down the runway before a training mission April 4, 2013, at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. The 422nd TES will design the tactics for the F-35A. The squadron will also determine how to integrate the F-35A with other aircraft in the Air Force inventory. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Brett Clashman)

130313-F-KX404-133.JPG

34th WPS participates in T.E. Phase

A U.S. Air Force pararescueman hoists a survivor underneath an HH-60 Pave Hawk during the terminal employment phase March 13, 2013, at the Orchard Combat Training Center, Idaho. The hoist is a quick, effective method of recovering survivors. The "T.E." mission objective is to demonstrate and instruct HH-60 Pave Hawk weapons employment and landing zone options to U.S. Air Force Weapons School students by maximizing weapons proficiency and quickly recover survivors. The phase is one out of a series of advanced training programs administered at the USAF Weapons School located at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Brett Clashman)

130312-F-KX404-222.JPG

34th WPS participates in T.E. Phase

A U.S. Air Force HH-60 Pave Hawk sits on the parking ramp during the terminal employment phase March 12, 2013, at Gowen Field, Idaho. The "T.E." mission objective is to demonstrate and instruct HH-60 Pave Hawk weapons employment and landing zone options to U.S. Air Force Weapons School students by maximizing weapons proficiency and quickly recover survivors. The phase is one out of a series of advanced training programs administered at the USAF Weapons School located at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Brett Clashman)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

101112-F-6911G-011.jpg

An F-22 Raptor performs a max climb take off during the 2010 Aviation Nation Nellis Open House

An F-22 Raptor performs a max climb take off during the 2010 Aviation Nation Nellis Open House Nov. 12. The Nellis Open House is an opportunity for the Las Vegas community to view aerial demonstrations and static displays of various aircraft from the military. The open house also acts as the final air show of the year for the U.S. Air Force Aerial Demonstration Squadron Thunderbirds. (U.S. Air Force photo/ Master Sgt. Kevin J. Gruenwald)

121015-F-zz999-876.jpg

F-35

(Courtesy photo)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Woah, that's pretty insane!

Likely that it failed to detonate rather than miss I guess?

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Likely that it failed to detonate rather than miss I guess?

It's not like TOW. Needs to impact directly.

Looks a bit like AT-3 Sagger.

Edited by RIPTIDE
I said Javellin. I meant TOW. ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He's got something like the TOW in mind.

Yeah, that's what it reminded me of.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

My last A2A photoshoot from our Demo F16.

If you have the possibility check his demo, he's really amazing..

img1586p.jpg

img1309copy.jpg

img1435copy.jpg

Some French Rafales joined to say hello :)

img1369copy.jpg

Edited by Ross
  • Like 1

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)