Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Ria Novosti said the pilot opted not to de-ice at all. Fail pilot.

Ah, I see... you're an expert. Send your accident rep. to the russian aviation authorities and save them the time...

What did you expect? The accident happened East of the Oder river And BTW, have you guys noted age of the both pilots?

Ah!... another expert! I guess I (and thousands of passengers) escaped certain death when I was that young.

IDIOTS...

• Like 2

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

Pah, totally fake, everboy knows: it is aerodynamically impossible for a Mi-8 to fly.

Oh wait, that was the bumblebee!

Thanks for the link, this truly was an impressive clip!

(for the impatient ones :joystick: - takeoff is around 1:35)

Is it safe to do those tricks around other aircraft using the taxi way?

Spin in IMC. (Probably no more "rolling" than a spin is rolling.) Good on the FSS guy for picking up on the signs right away... there are other similar stories of air traffic controllers making the same diagnosis but without lucky results.

What - first too young and now too old?

Yes.

The doctor!

Actually the doctor only evaluates that health state complies with current rules. The rules come from polititians / boards.

Ah, I see... you're an expert. Send your accident rep. to the russian aviation authorities and save them the time...

Read my statements as: "I wouldn't be surprised if.... Not as claims that I know the actual cause of the accident. I speak in general. And in general you don't need to be an expert to know that flight safety culture in this part of the world, I accidentally live in, is poor.