Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

I've worked with some female crew chiefs that were just as good or better than some of the males I've worked with.

Some of them even looked better! :D Just saw 2 cute ones about 30 minutes ago.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Some of them even looked better! :D Just saw 2 cute ones about 30 minutes ago.

Pics or it didn't happen!! :D

• Like 1

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Pics or it didn't happen!! :D

Not suppose to have cell phones on the flight line. Doing that here is something I don't think I'm gonna challenge. I would of had to use the flash since it was about 5am when I saw them.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

F-100 Super Sabre aerobatics and Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygen pt2. A win-win situation :)

When digging on Youtube I fond this very nice channel, with a more complete from the original video above. Here a list:

Edited by Xpto

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks again and again for pointing out those clips in HD :)

You are welcome. By the way, if you noticed someone mentioned your name in this video:).

P.S. I'am not "pointing"(in a manner of speaking) This vids from my channel actually.:)

Edited by Demokrator

You are welcome. By the way, if you noticed someone mentioned your name in this video:).

Yep, clear voice-comm on the left channel for me, so the "Weasel-4ship" and also the very casual "Bingo" were clearly audible. :thumbup:

Really great video, and thanks for your high-quality channel.

• Like 1

basic

for translators ...

Decommissioning the Space Shuttles

Starting next month, NASA will begin delivering its four Space Shuttle orbiters to their final destinations. After an extensive decommissioning process, the fleet -- which includes three former working spacecraft and one test orbiter -- is nearly ready for public display. On April 17, the shuttle Discovery will be attached to a modified 747 Jumbo Jet for transport to the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum in Virginia. Endeavour will go to Los Angeles in mid-September, and in early 2013, Atlantis will take its place on permanent display at Florida's Kennedy Space Center. Test orbiter Enterprise will fly to New York City next month. Gathered here are images of NASA's final days spent processing the Space Shuttle fleet.

UjAGZ.jpg

In Orbiter Processing Facility-2 at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the flight deck of space shuttle Atlantis is illuminated one last time during preparations to power down Atlantis during Space Shuttle Program transition and retirement activities, on December 22, 2011. Atlantis is being prepared for public display in 2013 at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. (NASA/Jim Grossmann)

SEaJ5.jpg

In Orbiter Processing Facility-1, workers disconnect and dismantle components on shuttle Endeavour's cockpit, on June 29, 2011. (NASA/Kim Shiflett)

PmBPZ.jpg

In the Space Shuttle Main Engine Processing Facility, technicians guide a transportation canister as it encloses a Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne space shuttle main engine, on January 12, 2012. This was the second of the 15 engines used during the Space Shuttle Program to be prepared for transfer to NASA's Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. (NASA/Gianni Woods)

Pretty cool vid. I love the gesture at 2:30

I'm puzzled by "Rotate at 165" called at 0:51.

Doesn't the rotation reffer to the speed you lift your NW up? I believe that speed od 165 is a liftoff with CAT-III config?

Correct me if I'm wrong!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The pressure altitude may also play a role, though I don't know if Nellis is elevated (or just hot).

I'm puzzled by "Rotate at 165" called at 0:51.

Doesn't the rotation reffer to the speed you lift your NW up? I believe that speed od 165 is a liftoff with CAT-III config?

Correct me if I'm wrong!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The pressure altitude may also play a role, though I don't know if Nellis is elevated (or just hot).

Nellis is around ~1900ft MSL so a bit of both.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

IIRC in A-10C Nevada map nellis AFB RW 03R is at 2160ft which is yeah, a pretty high for an airbase!

Ooh, sorry Eddie already answered!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The same as everyone else given the same training.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P