Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Not much found of the aircraft yet, only a part of a seat that vas soaked in diesel. A brand new Hercules with all the new electronics and completely disappeared! Strange. Not even the emergency locator is operating. The search keeps on through the night with heat seeking helicopters and military ground units.

(HJ)

Not much found of the aircraft yet, only a part of a seat that vas soaked in diesel. A brand new Hercules with all the new electronics and completely disappeared! Strange. Not even the emergency locator is operating. The search keeps on through the night with heat seeking helicopters and military ground units.

(HJ)

Keeping my fingers crossed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An awesome video explaining in detail how the BAE's APKWS works:

This is some pretty aggressive business-idea and marketing (pun intended):

1. find or create a new market-segment (small guided missiles)
  2. use existing technology (laser designator, launcher)
  3. make it easy for the customer (convert your unguided Hydra into a small laser-guided missile)

Impressive and scary.

basic

for translators ...

Some one call the martians, they forgot something :D

2012_News_F22_raptor_4195_first_flight_2012_1269967624_9126.jpg

The "Martians" are maintainers who lay on the radar-absorbent coating. Material Application and Repair Section.

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

fu rep system :mad:

:D, did you say fu or F.U. :smartass: I can't give any rep ether.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Take a look at collection of pictures of Serbian Attack squadrons and aviations. This spectacular and fantastic work is of a renown Serbian military photographer, Dimitrije Ostojic. His pictures appeared in popular military air magazines of the world.

Check his blog at:

http://dimitrijeostojic.com/blog/?p=1323

tigrovi_003-700x466.jpg

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Current news on the norwegian C-130-J that disappeared in sweden, close to Kiruna, states that all rescue efforts are now aborted. Human remains have been found amongst debris that has been positively ID'd as from that aircraft. It appears it, for unknown reasons, lost altitude and flew right into the side of the mountain, exploding on impact and causing an avalanche that then partially hid the debris.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Mockupt of the future KC-390 that will be partially designed and built in my country:

82d437f9-623b-4248-ac2d-c75047df87c2.Full.jpg

And the military paint scheme of the costumer countries:

KC-390_ordenados.jpg

An Article:

kc390janes1.jpgkc390janes2.jpg

kc390janes3.jpg

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Current news on the norwegian C-130-J that disappeared in sweden, close to Kiruna, states that all rescue efforts are now aborted. Human remains have been found amongst debris that has been positively ID'd as from that aircraft. It appears it, for unknown reasons, lost altitude and flew right into the side of the mountain, exploding on impact and causing an avalanche that then partially hid the debris.

It would be interesting to hear what went wrong after the investigation is complete. Hopefully the black box is intact.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alot of interesting speculation going on a Finnish forum. Here's an interesting one:

1.5.8 Pressure Drop

The “drop” in pressure associated with the increase in wind speeds extends throughout the mountain wave, that is downwind and to “heights” well above the mountains. Isolating the altimeter error caused solely by the mountain wave from error caused by non-standard temperatures would be of little value to a pilot. Of main importance is that the combination of mountain waves and non-standard temperature may result IN AN ALTIMETER OVERREADING BY AS MUCH AS 3 000 FT. If the aircraft in our example had been flying upwind on a windy day, the actual ground separation on passing over the crest of the ridge may well have been very small.

Ja FOM part A vol 1

8.1.1.3 Altitude Corrections due to Atmospheric Variations from Standards

Pressure altimeters suffer from errors when weather conditions vary from the ICAO Standard

Atmosphere (ISA). In extreme cold temperatures or in high wind velocities, the actual altitude

can be much lower than that indicated on the pressure

altimeter.

It is therefore important to apply a correction to the minimum altitude to ensure adequate terrain

clearance

. This correction can be calculated using the following

rules:

Temperature correction:

ISA -15°C to -30°C Add 10% to MOCA/MORA

ISA -31°C to -50°C Add 20% to MOCA/MORA

Wind correction:

Add 500 ft. per 10 kt. above 30 kt. (Maximum correction 2.000 ft.).

Pressure correction:

For QNH below 1013 hPa add 30 ft. per hPa to the minimum altitude.

Some one call the martians, they forgot something :D

2012_News_F22_raptor_4195_first_flight_2012_1269967624_9126.jpg

The "Martians" are maintainers who lay on the radar-absorbent coating. Material Application and Repair Section.

And people thought Starscream was dead! "That thing has alien tattoos all over it"

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED