Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

at least you have some schemes,in your car you have nothing. But i don't see the labels with standard symbology for hydraulic,nitrogen,etc...

I mean these

http://www.tornado-data.com/images/wing%20sweep/Picture%20002.jpg

however it is very complicated

A lot of those labels fall off. After years of maintenance

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

100716-F-6911G-491.JPG

Going vertical

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev.--An F-22A Raptor and F-15C Eagle from the U.S. Air Force

Weapons School's 433rd Weapons Squadron pull into a vertical climb over the Nevada Test

and Training Range July 16, 2010. The NTTR is the U.S. Air Force’s premier military test and

training facility with more than 12,000 square miles of airspace and 2.9 million acres of land.

With 1,900 possible targets, realistic threat systems and the support of an opposing enemy

force from Nellis Air Force Base, the NTTR provides the combat air force with a "peacetime

battlefield" that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world . (U.S. Air Force photo by

Master Sgt. Kevin J. Gruenwald)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

110105-F-3539L-003.jpg

493rd EFS completes Baltic air police mission

LITHUANIA AIR FORCE AIR BASE, Lithuania – An F-15C Eagle from the 493rd Expeditionary

Fighter Squadron taxis before flying to its home station of RAF Lakenheath, England, upon

finishing a rotation of NATO’s Baltic air policing mission. The 493rd EFS assumed command of

the mission from the Polish Sept. 1, 2010 and relinquished it to the German air force Jan. 5.

(U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Stephen Linch)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

100716-F-6911G-491.JPG

Going vertical

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev.--An F-22A Raptor and F-15C Eagle from the U.S. Air Force

Weapons School's 433rd Weapons Squadron pull into a vertical climb over the Nevada Test

and Training Range July 16, 2010. The NTTR is the U.S. Air Force’s premier military test and

training facility with more than 12,000 square miles of airspace and 2.9 million acres of land.

With 1,900 possible targets, realistic threat systems and the support of an opposing enemy

force from Nellis Air Force Base, the NTTR provides the combat air force with a "peacetime

battlefield" that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world . (U.S. Air Force photo by

Master Sgt. Kevin J. Gruenwald)

Would love to see a race between these two in the vertical. Fly straight at set speed and both pull to vertical and climb at full speed and see who can clear 40k-50k feet first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

2-Antonov-An-225-Mriya.jpg

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Not really, here's why:

You don't have a 30mm gun. Self explanatory :D

You can't carry 8 AMRAAMs. Heck, you can't even fight the darned F-15 BVR.

You can't do Air superiority like an F-15C can.

While you're spinning out of control, that Hornet can still pitch and roll!

That Mudhen will haul more weapons farther, faster, lower and with more capability than your Viper :D

You can't do deep strike like a Mudhen can.

You can't land on a carrier like a hornet can ...

I can probably come up with more. :D

I love that song , because it's true, every one just wants to fly the viper :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Would love to see a race between these two in the vertical. Fly straight at set speed and both pull to vertical and climb at full speed and see who can clear 40k-50k feet first.

The F-22 would eat the 15 for lunch, the thrust to weight ratio on the F-22 is amazing!

Not really, here's why:

You don't have a 30mm gun. Self explanatory :D

You can't carry 8 AMRAAMs. Heck, you can't even fight the darned F-15 BVR.

You can't do Air superiority like an F-15C can.

While you're spinning out of control, that Hornet can still pitch and roll!

That Mudhen will haul more weapons farther, faster, lower and with more capability than your Viper :D

You can't do deep strike like a Mudhen can.

You can't land on a carrier like a hornet can ...

I can probably come up with more. :D

:D Don't have to pretend with me, we both know the truth, we fly them them all better than you! The song said so. :smartass:

As for the carrier part

Ch5z3DMC3RA&feature

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

Guardian Anti-Missile System Flight-Tested On A KC-135

Northrop Grumman, in partnership with the Air National Guard's 190th Air Refueling Wing (ARW), has announced the completion of the first round of flight testing with the company's Guardian System anti-missile technology onboard a KC-135 air refueling aircraft.

The Guardian System consists of a multi-band laser pointer/tracker and an ultraviolet missile warning sensor. The system is contained almost entirely in a single pod that mounts to the underside of the fuselage. The Guardian System operates by detecting launched missiles and then directing a non-visible, eye-safe laser to the seeker head of the incoming missile, disrupting its guidance signals.

more info:

http://www.defencetalk.com/guardian-anti-missile-system-flight-tested-on-a-kc-135-32643/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice, is that the C-5M?

To whom it may concern,

30 mm Gun... been there done that.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_versions_article18.html

SE1S95Cy7wg

Extra fuel, done it also. F-16 has better range/equal than F-15 (depending on the versions)

101020-F-5001J-039.jpg

Desert Falcon training in Arizona concludes

Chief Master Sgt. Vic Mendoza, maintenance supervisor for the F-16 Block 60 program in Tucson,

waves goodbye as one of his aircraft departs for the United Arab Emirates. Five UAE-owned F-16s

took off Oct. 20 with 600 gallon fuel tanks on their wings for the long flight home. (US Air Force photo/Maj. Gabe Johnson)

:smartass:

You want to fly the viper GG :D. "You ain't got to lie to kick it lyrics"

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,