Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

A 41-year-old Swedish man with a forged pilot's licence was arrested in the cockpit of a plane in Amsterdam on Tuesday evening as he prepared to take off for Turkey with 101 passengers on board.

The would-be pilot was apprehended in the cockpit of a Boeing 737 at Schiphol Airport just minutes before it was set to leave for Ankara.

Expressing relief that his duplicity had come to light, the Swede claimed he had flown for 13 years with a forged licence for companies in the UK, Belgium and Italy, spending a total of 10,000 unlicensed hours in the air.

Dutch police said they were able to arrest the 41-year-old on suspicion of holding a fake pilot licence thanks to a tip-off from the Swedish authorities.

The Swede, resident in Milan, had once possessed a Commercial Pilot's Licence (CPL) but this had long since expired, Dutch police said. He subsequently forged an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), the highest level of aircraft pilot licence and one which enabled him to fly large passenger planes. […]

:unsure::no_sad::dunno::shocking::surprise::puke: :blink::ermm::fear::baby::doh::pilotfly:

Wow!

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Is it possible to find the third picture in higher resolution?

I`ll search if I have one on my PC (several hundred jasdf pics :P) but I don`t think I`ve seen higher res. And I don`t remember where I got it from, but I`m always trying to get the highest res/quality possible pics.

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Photo of MiG-35 Izd. 9.61 single-seat version:

mb_mig-35_1200.jpg

Single seat?:huh:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

the back canopy is for R2D2isky :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

:smilewink:

there is 2800+ post in the photos/videos... you don't expect me to check all before posting :P

ok, not all just until 1497th...

Of course not. Still 1497 is much better than 2800 :D I`m kidding. But that`s why it is a good idea to write down a description next to the video link, this way the search results can help us determine if the same video has been posted before. Nonetheless it was nice to see this video again, it`s a pretty rare sight. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice

ap_mi-8_m.jpg

To whom it may concern,

Of course not. Still 1497 is much better than 2800 :D I`m kidding. But that`s why it is a good idea to write down a description next to the video link, this way the search results can help us determine if the same video has been posted before. Nonetheless it was nice to see this video again, it`s a pretty rare sight. :thumbup:

I was pretty sure it was posted before, just wasn't sure where... Mean which thread, and which forum (english / russian), so here we go. That should explain the mistery of reposting... Funny but with total of 798,029 posts on this forum, almost everything was posted before by someone... :smilewink:

P.S. I liked the music too...

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Plan lays out aircraft acquisition through 2040

The Air Force is taking a long look down the road at buying and fielding new airplanes.

Mandated by Congress, the “Aircraft Investment Plan” maps out how many planes the Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy plan to buy through 2020 and sets goals for 2021-2040. It does not include helicopters.

The report calls for a joint approach to long-range strike and electronic warfare but does not drastically alter the Air Force’s announced plans for its two main acquisitions this decade — the F-35 Lightning II and KC-X tanker

By aircraft, what the report foresees for the Air Force:

Combat

— Bomber: The Air Force could spend $2 billion to $4 billion a year to develop a new long-range strike aircraft by 2020.

Whether the plane will have a pilot onboard or will fly at supersonic speeds is undecided. The report says: “A study is underway to identify the right mix of manned and unmanned technologies … and to determine the right balance between range, payload, speed, stealth, and onboard sensors.”

Until the new bomber arrives, the Air Force will keep about 160 B-52 Stratofortresses, B-1B Lancers and B-2 Spirit bombers.

— F-22 Raptor: The service will spend $1.9 billion to upgrade its 180 fighter jets with improved communications and avionics gear. Retirement of the Raptors could begin in 2025. :huh:

— F-35: The Air Force is in line to buy 602 F-35s through 2020 at a cost of about $70 billion. Two-thirds arrive in 2016 or later. The Air Force fleet will eventually total 1,763 jets.

— MQ-9 Reapers: Forecasts call for the service to buy 372 of the attack and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicles from 2011 through 2018. The price tag: about $820 million. Later models will have an electronic warfare capability.

— RQ-4 Global Hawks: Four to five remote-controlled jets will arrive each year through 2017. There is no projection for later years.

The report did not offer an overall cost for the RQ-4s; for 2011, the Air Force wants $737 million for four Global Hawks, their payloads and logistics support.

Mobility

— KC-X: The service is set to spend about $30 billion through 2020 to develop and buy 109 new tankers.

— Intra-theater airlift: The Air Force should continue to buy C-130J Hercules to replace older C-130 E and H models. The study projects buying 63 C-130Js through 2020 for about $6 billion.

— Strategic airlift: The service wants to maintain an fleet of 314 large cargo planes, a mix of 223 C-17s and 91 C-5s. The report recommends the Air Force begin development of a new cargo jet starting in 2015.

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/03/airforce_30_year_plan_030610w/

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle