ED, can you do a Korean Air War redux?

Flyby

Not since Rowan's MiG Alley has there been a really decent depiction of that air war. I guess I'm a bit nostalgic for that sim, but with modern updates to FMs, terrain, etc. Maybe ED could put it on the list? I'd like to fly the MiG-15 against the F86E or F models. Might be fun boomin-n-zoomin from 45,000ft. :D

Flyby out (Flame retardent suit is on)

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Not since Rowan's MiG Alley has there been a really decent depiction of that air war. I guess I'm a bit nostalgic for that sim, but with modern updates to FMs, terrain, etc. Maybe ED could put it on the list? I'd like to fly the MiG-15 against the F86E or F models. Might be fun boomin-n-zoomin from 45,000ft. :D

Flyby out (Flame retardent suit is on)

I think it's more probable a Korea simulator based on IL-2 instead of Lockon.

My 2c

Regards!

Hey A,

I agee that Oleg might do the Karean air war also. But I wonder if Eagle might not at least entertain the idea. Personally, I prefer the terrain in LOCKON, especially the implementation of hills, and mountains (and the terrain colors). Thin opinions, I know. Hey I like the way turbulence is done in LOCKON too. So I dream a little.

Flyby out

more modern stuff?

No, Eagle won't entertain the idea any time soon if ever. They're doing more modern stuff.

such as...? It would be fun to know. Fun, unless it doesn't involve the flight sim community (not for the militaries of the world, that is).

Flyby