Best VR Headset for 2019

Seen alot of options on the market recently.

I was considering the rift-S for which starts at a relatively low $500

but there is also the HTC vive, and the Index for $1000 each:

This is quite a price difference, what reasoning is behind the vive/index being double the price of the rift-s?

RiftS if you are poor or have low spec machine, good hand conrrollers. But fine really.

Index if you are rich and need the hand contollers for non DCS. Marginally better res vs RiftS.

Reverb, if you can run it is only a bit more than the RiftS and it has much better res than the other 2. Hand contollers crap.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Pimax 5k is garbage, with alot of bugs. I have a Samsung Oddesey + and I love it. Very good resolution. I think they may be on backorder arm though.

Fully agree, a group of scammers, they launch a new line of VR every two minutes, I'm totally confused

I ordered the 5K + on November 2018 with their hand tracking module, received the 5K+ but not yet the Hand motion yet

You should watch their last presentation with their new 8KX