P-51D, F-16C & F/A-18C CAD Plans by Stang

Stang

Hi Guys

I apologize for the long delay in my response to those interested in my CAD Plans.

I was hurt pretty seriously at work, then in a major automobile accident, all of which has required 8 new scars, over 150 stitches, and 7 surgeries, so far. Lots to recover from but I'm happy to be recovering, nonetheless.

If you were or are interested in my CAD Plans for Cockpit building, please send me a PM. I have answered all those that have been sent over the last months.

I have available the AutoCAD version 2013 .DWG or .DXF CAD Plans for the following aircraft.

• P-51D Mustang

• F-16C Viper

• F/A-18C Hornet

See the link below for pictures from the CAD plans and builds.

P-51D Mustang CAD Plans HERE

F-16C CAD Plans HERE

F/A-18C CAD Plans HERE

Below are some links that show the actual build pictures.

F-16C Build Pics HERE

F/A-18C Build Pics HERE

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. If you would like to purchase the plans, shoot me a PM

Stang out

Here are a few Pics for fun

ArbeZqw.jpg

63KSFtG.png

iScGRk5.png

Edited by Stang

Hey mate hope you are feeling better. Chicks digs scars though, right?

PM sent about F18 plans :)

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

I love that movie!

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" The replacements

PM Replied too!

I'm happy to help with the CAD plans for your project. Just let me know what I can do to help.

Stang out

Hey mate hope you are feeling better. Chicks digs scars though, right?

PM sent about F18 plans :)

Hi Tom,

PM sent.

Please let me know if I can help you with your project.

Tejay

Stang out

Hi Stang,

I’m also interested in your CAD plans, could you send me a PM with additional info on plans?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Tom

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stang,

I ran across your post trying to find cad drawings for some F18 panels. Could I get a copy of the CAD files you have?

I've finally finished building a laser cutter for cutting panels and a tiny cnc mill for milling PCBs and am looking to get started on a flight sim cockpit.

Thanks for the pictures you've posted around too, I'm thinking the CAD files from those will help finish up my 3d modeling.

Hi Robdor,

PM sent

Stang out

Hey Stang,

I ran across your post trying to find cad drawings for some F18 panels. Could I get a copy of the CAD files you have?

I've finally finished building a laser cutter for cutting panels and a tiny cnc mill for milling PCBs and am looking to get started on a flight sim cockpit.

Thanks for the pictures you've posted around too, I'm thinking the CAD files from those will help finish up my 3d modeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rafalmal,

PM sent

Stang out

Hi Stang,

I'm in the process of building cockpit f 18 I’m also interested in your CAD plans, could you send me a PM with additional info on plans?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mal

• 4 months later...

Hi KWard,

The short answer is no, for the AutoCAD part. Yes to the F-14 part.

If you don't own a CAD software package or have CAD skills, AutoDESK makes a free CAD file viewer / printer. Its called DWG TrueView. Link below.

CAD VIEWER / PRINTER LINK HERE

You can use that simple program to view my CAD Files. Each aircraft Cockpit's CAD file I make, includes all the drawings in 1 single file. The P-51D is up 374 individual drawings. The CAD DWG TrueView program will let you view all the drawings, zoom in and out and print out anything you like and just what you need. My CAD plans come setup for a CNC Shop to be able to cut out the parts you want without needing layout charges. I actually do custom layouts for anyone that buys the plans from me, to meet their project, for free.

In reference to the F-14. I have started building the CAD package. Information on the F-14 is incredibly limited and thus taking longer than I would have liked. Secondly, the cockpit for the F-14 is HUGE. If you're going to make a 2 seater like the real Tomcat, I hope you have plenty of room for it, as you'll need it. Its not going to fit in the spare bedroom, that's for sure!

Below is a link to the CAD plans I make and the Kits that I now cut out. I have my own CNC Router and can cut everything out in house, rather than going to a CNC Shop and paying their markup. This means all you have to do is order the parts you want, I cut them out and ship them to you, and screw them together. Easy Cheesy :thumbup:

LINK TO MY CAD PLANS AND KITS HERE

Below is a picture from my new Shop Sabre SS23 CNC Router, with a vacuum table and Dust Collection.

tTp63pG.jpg

Let me know if I can help

Stang out

I saw in another thread that you're working on an F-14 as well? I'd be interested in that, and maybe the P-51 as well. But I'm not familiar with autocad--do I need it to view/use the plans? Or other specialized software?

Thanks Kward

Shoot me a PM and we'll get you hooked up.

When you see the P-51D plans and everything they contain, you're going to be blown away.

I'm happy to help

Stang out

droooool Okay, I will definitely buy the P-51 plans assuming I can afford the asking price. And await the F-14 plans with bated breath. I don't know if I'll have room for a full-size build, but I guess we'll see.