Pre release videos/guides ?

mehksauce

Sorry for the delay. We're focusing on a final round of bug fixing and feature polishing for pre-QA code freeze so there may not be a video util this weekend.

Great news probably even better than a video I held off on the viper for this and so far it doesn’t look like I’ll be disappointed :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the video? Its been two weeks. If the plane is nearly feature complete then there should be plenty of areas available to make a video on
Really?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti

Where is the video? Its been two weeks. If the plane is nearly feature complete then there should be plenty of areas available to make a video on

You would likely fit in the crowd of people who complain about the state of what is shown and make developers rush their product causing an incompletion. Let Deka take their time instead of being impatient about getting videos. You're still going to be able to buy and fly the product.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the new video. It seems the Deka team got themselves a new Caucasian narrator.

What I don't get was that they claim if they delay the video any further, we are going to kill him?

What are you talking about? We won't never try to hurt you. This is what we are thinking (please see video below) :P (lol just kidding, for some reason, after hear the narrator, I couldn't get this scene out of my head, lol, just imaging all JF-17 fans do a prank by approaching the narrator like this. It's going to be so funny)

Edited by J-20

The latest video is crazy. It’s like an air to air HTS pod with integrated jamming and a fricken ARH missile database. This is going to open up precision anti radar stealth attacks like never before especially with datalink. How can we be so blessed?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

The latest video is crazy. It’s like an air to air HTS pod with integrated jamming and a fricken ARH missile database. This is going to open up precision anti radar stealth attacks like never before especially with datalink. How can we be so blessed?

glad you like it :):):)

Yes, the 120 was being shown with it’s range in real time! We should be able to know 120 R-77 or Phoenix:) Don’t think we have any ARH SAMS in game, the HQ-9 maybe?

We could split up a formation and have someone play wild weasel, and with these pods and datalink, we could do a really effective pincer.

Not to mention the other SEAD prospects with LD-10. Wonder if it will be possible to slave radar to a designated emitter. Would be no biggie if not.

Look out teen series!

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

Yeah super excited about what I've seen of the JF17 so far in the videos.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yes, the 120 was being shown with it’s range in real time! We should be able to know 120 R-77 or Phoenix:) Don’t think we have any ARH SAMS in game, the HQ-9 maybe?

We could split up a formation and have someone play wild weasel, and with these pods and datalink, we could do a really effective pincer.

Not to mention the other SEAD prospects with LD-10. Wonder if it will be possible to slave radar to a designated emitter. Would be no biggie if not.

Look out teen series!

Yeah Im thinking the same, apparently LD-10 range isn't very far. So a loadout with C802 and that pod wouldn't be a bad idea for maximum range SEAD. A little more work, but more effective hopefully. I think i'll likely only use LD-10s for self defense scenarios, (IE Sam overhaul, or servers with scripts) that have sams turn on right underneath you instead of being on all the time like is the normal currently.

I know with the F-16, the HTS pod gives a indicator on the hud that points you in the right direction (azimuth) but not a precise range. I wonder if the JF-17 will work in a similar way or not.

Brochure range for LD-10 is 60km! While I can imagine taking it with C-802, I think it would pair nicely with GB-6 and TSA bomblets.

I too have been wondering about any link between HUD and rwr. While I understand if there is no HUD indication of RWR threat azimuth, it would be pretty amazing if there was

262E7EB6-2D81-4A8D-8681-110499A38614.jpeg.c1fc3fb1c9e6e0fbc49edcecaca7f49c.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...