Pre release videos/guides ?

mehksauce

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video again so looking forward to releasei was tempted to get the F-16 but no I'm going to wait for this bird

The last one is still on Saturday, contrary to what the person I responded to said.

Wow I don't think its really that important dude it came out sunday anyway megalol.gif

shit man, i have been ignoring this after ordering the viper in the vain hope that i wouldn't get hooked on another purchase but them Air to Air modes are something else plus the mor emodern avionics look great. Just needs those delayed texturing works done to really grab folks attention. Maybe for christmas if i ask the wife nicely??

Or Action trailer with release date :D

Agreed.If i knew release date approximation(e.g till end of the year,or some time next year),in first case,i wouldn't have bought the Viper.

As it is,cant afford JF-17 till next year,because hobby bank is empty:doh:

Edited by Void78

Chinese are celebrating national day of China.

They did say that regardless of the holiday,they will not take any brakes.

Than again i have said that i will get back to the gym this weekweight_lift.gif

Edited by Void78

Quick question to anyone who knows. Is this going to be a PFM like all the other modules? I looked up info on this bird and she is pretty new given the current age of most our modules. I would be curious to see how accurate to life all of this will be when said and done. Opinions, thoughts?

Check out the FM videos on their YouTube, it’s very high fidelity EFM(seems on par with PFM)

I think there’s three different FM videos, going over the FBW and CAS, ARI, spins

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Sorry for the delay. We're focusing on a final round of bug fixing and feature polishing for pre-QA code freeze so there may not be a video util this weekend.

That's really good to hear. Now, please tell me JF-17 will have a damage model & external lights upon EA release. A week ago I wouldn't ask, but now I'm kind of concerned.

That's really good to hear. Now, please tell me JF-17 will have a damage model & external lights upon EA release. A week ago I wouldn't ask, but now I'm kind of concerned.

Looking at certain developments as of the last days:lol:, this is the million euros question