Can't Update Open Beta

I can't go to the latest OB update. I tried repair and it still won't work. It downloads, then says something about not being able to delete some AV-8B thingy, and the updates are not installed when I turn it on.

Wishlist: JF-17, Persian Gulf, F-16C, F/A-18C.

System: CPU Intel i5-9400F; GPU NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660Ti 6GB GDDR6; 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 1TB SSD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

latest update SEP 10 is for Stable version

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Current openbeta and release is 2.5.5.35461

Attach your autoupdate_log.txt from the root folder it should give us some clues

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It should be telling you in the error what file/files it is not able to delete. You said harrier so if I had to guess it would be one of the below 3. The 2nd one deletes your controls for the harrier if you have it installed. The other two will fix themselves thru a repair so no issues deleting them.

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AV8BNA - this folder is the av8 install

C:\Users\(yourusername)\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\AV8BNA

D:\DCS World OpenBeta\DemoMods\aircraft\AV8BNA this is the demo location