Download issues with comcast ISP

BIGNEWY

• ED Team
6 minutes ago, gizmo said:

Hi, I am unable to update to 2.9. I use the zkatezilla updater. Attached is the log for your reference.

autoupdate_log.txt 6.61 kB · 0 downloads

please try restarting your pc and redo the update, it looks like something is prevent a file being moved, probably antivirus / real time scan

00017.920 STATUS: Removing obsolete files...
00018.150 ERROR: Can't delete E:\DCS BETA\DCS World OpenBeta\Config/View/View.lua: (5) Access is denied.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

6 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

please try restarting your pc and redo the update, it looks like something is prevent a file being moved, probably antivirus / real time scan

00017.920 STATUS: Removing obsolete files...
00018.150 ERROR: Can't delete E:\DCS BETA\DCS World OpenBeta\Config/View/View.lua: (5) Access is denied.

I just did and still the same

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

• ED Team
1 minute ago, gizmo said:

I just did and still the same

try adding dcs to your antivirus white list. And check for elevated privileges on the DCS.exe ( do you have run as admin ticked in properties? )

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

5 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

try adding dcs to your antivirus white list. And check for elevated privileges on the DCS.exe ( do you have run as admin ticked in properties? )

The antivirus im using is the windows default and i never had issues prior for updating and yes i have admin ticked 

• ED Team
4 minutes ago, gizmo said:

The antivirus im using is the windows default and i never had issues prior for updating and yes i have admin ticked 

try unticking admin, the problem is the updater is trying to move a file and something is stopping it, either security or admin permissions. 

21 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

try unticking admin, the problem is the updater is trying to move a file and something is stopping it, either security or admin permissions. 

I just added DCS to the whitelist on my Antivirus and at the same time im doing a repair. Will update you again after the repair concludes.

1 hour ago, gizmo said:

I just added DCS to the whitelist on my Antivirus and at the same time im doing a repair. Will update you again after the repair concludes.

Hi, still the same. Cant update.

• ED Team

Please contact technical support here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/
or email support@digitalcombatsimulator.com

The guide below will help you provide the data needed.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/support_ticket/

Thank you
Eagle Dynamics