Why can't the fa-18c mount harpoon or aim-120 in the mission editor?

huchanronaa

Hi

you need to select the loadout tab on the right, then you can create a new loadout by right clicking in the pylon slots and choosing your weapon of choice.

The manual can be found in the start menu under eagle dynamics or in the root folder location for your dcs install in the docs folder

Screen_190908_120717.thumb.jpg.221e19b25eb9a2ec29e614ba2acdac59.jpg

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

you need to select the loadout tab on the right, then you can create a new loadout by right clicking in the pylon slots and choosing your weapon of choice.

The manual can be found in the start menu under eagle dynamics or in the root folder location for your dcs install in the docs folder

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPdbqocJTefBbUTV8

My mission editor lacks some options like uploading photos. There seems to be an error? How to fix it?

Hi

I am not sure I under stand,

If you wish to use your native language please do we will try to help.

You need to create a new weapon profile using the new button on the bottom left of that screen, then right click on the new profile for each pylon.

User manual can be found in DCS root location

DCS World OpenBeta\Doc

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

I am not sure I under stand,

If you wish to use your native language please do we will try to help.

You need to create a new weapon profile using the new button on the bottom left of that screen, then right click on the new profile for each pylon.

User manual can be found in DCS root location

DCS World OpenBeta\Doc

According to your method, I solved the problem and can launch the harpoon missile. But because the radar has no A/G mode, the harpoon seems to have not been completed.