F-15 Airstart Bug

MrBill

Trying to practice A2A refueling in prep for the Viper. Using the F-15.

I have confirmed this in 2 missions. Airstart at 19000 450kts. Right engine is running, left engine starts at idle and slowly spools down too about 23% or something like that. Have to hit Alt-Home to restart it. This is since the latest update in open beta. 2.5.5.35461

I know this started since the latest update.

Also, appears like the refueling boom control LCntl-R only turns on. No way to turn it off or toggle it.

Miz file attached.

Thanks

Aerial Refueling Training F-15C_ WFH.miz

Trying to practice A2A refueling in prep for the Viper. Using the F-15.

I have confirmed this in 2 missions. Airstart at 19000 450kts. Right engine is running, left engine starts at idle and slowly spools down too about 23% or something like that. Have to hit Alt-Home to restart it. This is since the latest update in open beta. 2.5.5.35461

I know this started since the latest update.

Also, appears like the refueling boom control LCntl-R only turns on. No way to turn it off or toggle it.

Miz file attached.

Thanks

Works A-OK on my end. Both engines behave themselves. Using same OB. Try renaming your Config folder and let the sim construct a new one. See if the problem persists on your end.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.