[FIXED] Target Ring wypoint in wrong position

faviou2

Hi good day everybody, i have the next problem on the viggen, i set te correct waypoint with the rigth coordinates and fine QFE, but the target ANF ring is wrong with the target zone, i mean while i´m arriving the zone, the ring moves to the the target, but when i fly over it! ,

this happens starting from ground, when in the editor i put the aircraft on the air, the target size its ok.

i load the data cart, load waypoints, load qfe, magnetic alignament i think its not working , or can´t fix this for me, anyone knows any solution?

thank you.

1090564619_viggenproblemanav.thumb.png.20a823dd8e948ef75de00d7c4319ae6e.png

I can confirm I don't have this issue in Open Beta, so I doubt it's in stable, either.

When you look at your Akt Pos output, what does the last digit read? If it isn't 0, you have some drift.

However, I am curious as to what you mean by this:

"I mean while I'm arriving the zone, the ring moves to the the target, but when I fly over it!"

Are you saying the target ring is in the correct position before you arrive, but wrong when you as you near it, or the other way around?

• 1 month later...

Yes, at low ambient temperatures with correct qfe set, the target waypoint will appear under the target vertically. You can tell it's under the target as when you fly over, the waypoint and target will align as the parallax resolves itself. You can tell it's a bug in display only because if you bomb the target in NAV mode, the bombs will land dead on. I can furnish a track or video if need be.