[NO BUG]PG map and LGB

RePhil

• ED Team
On the PG map all the LGB land long on Caucasus the are spot on

Are you using open beta or the release version?

If it is the release version the fix is in open beta and you will get it eventually.

If not please provide a short track replay showing the problem so we can take a look.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Are you using open beta or the release version?

If it is the release version the fix is in open beta and you will get it eventually.

If not please provide a short track replay showing the problem so we can take a look.

Thanks

sorry after going back out and changing the aim point from top of the tank to were it shows part ground at base they do hit every time. I just dawn on me I had read that some were about Harrier so did that and thus only bug is in my head

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• ED Team
sorry after going back out and changing the aim point from top of the tank to were it shows part ground at base they do hit every time. I just dawn on me I had read that some were about Harrier so did that and thus only bug is in my head

No problem, happens to the best of us :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2