Starting up VR and SRS?

Quae Tinnungulus

Is there a list of steps to start DCS/SRS/WMR that limits some of the error's

(no mouse or mouse stuck, SRS not connected or SRS allow screen black's vr headset I peek under headset to allow SRS to run and putting headset back on mouse might not respond). I read the tape trick over the sensor should not be done due to screen burnout protection. I have an odyssey+ and have gotten it to run but sometimes get hangup's . So far after reading several post

1. Put on HMD (WMR start's automatically)

2. In Cliff house bring up desktop

3. Click on SRS Icon (HMD display goes black peek under HMD to accept Win allow SRS then HMD back on, I cant start SRS before everything else because Odyssey+ mic and speaker will not be an option in SRS unless HMD is running )

4. Click on DCS Openbeta (this starts Steamvr automatically)

5. Have Fun or mabye not depending if all programs running without issues.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3820 32GB NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB TM Warthog Flight Controller & Pedals Odyssey+ WMR Headset TrackIR5 Win10

Are you the main/only user or your computer? I would suggest turning UAC (user account control) down so you don’t have to click that box. I’ve had it off ever since I loaded windows with no problems as long as there’s anti virus software on your computer. As for the other stuff someone else will have to chime in as I don’t have VR yet.

The issue is that with WMR and SRS. SRSs wants to grab the mic/speakers and if the HMD is not on, it can't. Or if you turn off the HMD before closing SRS it crashes. For whatever reason Occulus didn't do this.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).