Rudders clip v.stabilisers

Northstar98

Hi Everyone,

Noticed a minor issue, though one that kind of sticks out like a sore thumb though is most noticeable in the fictional chromecat skin, fully deflecting the rudders results in a section of the rudders that clip the vertical stabilisers. The clipping occurs from around half-way up on the leading edge and gets progressively worse the higher you go up on the rudder. Almost as if the axis of rotation isn't aligned properly, or there's something wrong with the 3D model of the rudders.

2IvHrnK.png

cEj6eo1.png

These images don't really do the problem justice, but it is very noticeable just by adding rudder deflections in either direction, the clipping occurs on the outward side of the vertical stabiliser with the rudder deflected inward (if that makes sense).

The issue is pretty minor but is surprisingly noticeable, even without the zooming all the way in like I have. If you take out the Chromecat skin it's quite hard not to notice from the side in the F2 camera.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV-2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, CA, NS430, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bG9bBc