Newbee Question: Nuke Plants

You wont find a "nuclear installation" in the list of static structures.

You wil find factory buildings, and in general buildings of all sorts.

So to answer your question, my suggestion would be :

Be creative, look up images on internet what they look like and using the avialable static buildings and structures, make your own nuclear installation.

Hope it helps,

And happy bombing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

... When I clicked on "Add Static Object", and selected Structures, I did not see any Nuke plants.

I may not be doing something right, not sure. Any advice?

The Mission Editor provides as structures a sort of building blocks .. you have to combine them to create the facility that you need.

For example, this is a Rail yard as it appears by default:

hhSWYyG.jpg

I can then, on the Mission Editor, add several structures and vehicles to give form to what I need, like this:

VLSWdjd.jpg

the end result looks like this:

2Y2AohF.jpg

Of course, placing all those objects on the editor takes quite a while and some effort .. but you can save them as a Static Template, that way the next mission where I want a Rail yard like this will be much easier, as I will only need to place the already made Template.

On this example, I also made use of some Mods to get structures that are not provided by DCS by default .. take a look at VPC Airfield Objects Mod, as it is one of the most useful.

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB