Difficult Target Visual Acquisition

Focha

Hard time spotting targets visually.

There was once an option to increase the size of the render resolution on the aircraft.

What can I do to improve the target visual acquisition?

It is really hard to see anything.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Hard time spotting targets visually.

There was once an option to increase the size of the render resolution on the aircraft.

What can I do to improve the target visual acquisition?

It is really hard to see anything.

This option was only available for a short time, and has since been deleted. You can have dot labels as an option now, however, and I recommend that you use that when available

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

The only solution at the moment is to apply custom labels. Unfortunately, the options controlling them are quite broken.
WoP has a really nice completely custom dot label, done by Shahdoh

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 1 month later...
Subject beaten to death… attracts trolls… etc…

Ok Sir, but I have the freedom to ask for it if I don't seem to find it. Those kinds of posts are completely useless, a waste of time. If I have difficulty using this software, which I have paid for, I think it is my right to say what is not right for me. Even if it is a subject beaten to death.

Thank you for the other replies. On my screen is just to hard to spot air targets, and it seems that there are folks who always spots me... The object to increase object size was not so bad.

I'll try your solutions.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits