VOLUNTEERS FOR AUDIO VOICES AV-8B HARRIER CAMPAIGN

Hello folks,

We are designing a campaign for the Av-8B Harrier and we are looking for some volunteers that would help us on putting their voices on the audio comunications. American or British accent would be great!

The volunteers would help us on developing the campaign and being the first ones to test them exclusivelly.

Best regards,

ST_Hornet

Hello folks,

We are designing a campaign for the Av-8B Harrier and we are looking for some volunteers that would help us on putting their voices on the audio comunications. American or British accent would be great!

The volunteers would help us on developing the campaign and being the first ones to test them exclusivelly.

Best regards,

ST_Hornet

Count me in. I’d love to help. Harrier is one of my favorite modules. We need more campaigns! Have done some voice acting for other devs on here. American as for the accent.

Hi KTFBGB,

Thank you for your replay and for willing to collaborate with us. I am sure you will enjoy this campaign!

We will prepare the files for you with the instructions on how to proceed and we will send it to you mail box.

Best regards

ST-Hornet

Hi KTFBGB,

Thank you for your replay and for willing to collaborate with us. I am sure you will enjoy this campaign!

We will prepare the files for you with the instructions on how to proceed and we will send it to you mail box.

Best regards

ST-Hornet

Sounds good.