Multiplay issues

Bloody_gums

So trying to link up with my new pilot some issues -

Blinking pause button top left corner at mission start -

I tried binding a pause key different than pause as that had no effect. No others did either. Am I missing something?

I had a graphical anomaly where there was a pilota body in the RIO seat and the bottom left and right consoles were just black. Is this a known issue and its broken right now or just me?

I dont have any mods and we could connect but had those issues - hoaever when he hosted I couldnt join his server as it said I didnt have a pure client. Yet Ive joined other servers and I dont have mods - the closest thing is a DCE campaign that doesnt even work.

Thanks anyone

So trying to link up with my new pilot some issues -

Blinking pause button top left corner at mission start -

I tried binding a pause key different than pause as that had no effect. No others did either. Am I missing something?

I had a graphical anomaly where there was a pilota body in the RIO seat and the bottom left and right consoles were just black. Is this a known issue and its broken right now or just me?

I dont have any mods and we could connect but had those issues - hoaever when he hosted I couldnt join his server as it said I didnt have a pure client. Yet Ive joined other servers and I dont have mods - the closest thing is a DCE campaign that doesnt even work.

Thanks anyone

Hi Bloody_gums,

As far as connection issues go, if he would like to host instead, he'll need to port forward it seems. It's a pretty easy process actually and if you need help with that just let me know. Though there are plenty of guides online, I don't mind walking you though it.

As for the graphical issues, I don't think iv'e ever come across those problems. It's likely a hardware related issue. Are you playing on dated equipment by chance?

And finally, for the pause button...that one seems odd, it should work no problem unless your game is freezing up entirely. Just make sure you are slaving the command keys to "pause" and not the "active pause" feature.

Edited by xHUGHBACCAx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] "Keep it above the trees." :joystick: -xHUGHBACCAx

...hoaever when he hosted I couldnt join his server as it said I didnt have a pure client. Yet Ive joined other servers and I dont have mods - the closest thing is a DCE campaign that doesnt even work.

Tainted client message can be false positive from what I heard. Just restart the game and try again. Try removing any mods just in case they are causing the problems.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Tainted client message can be false positive from what I heard. Just restart the game and try again. Try removing any mods just in case they are causing the problems.

Ok there arent mods involved though.

What about not beung avle to see lower left and right consoles. E.g. radio tacan fuzing weapons selector computer keypad (you enter INS on etc) is all a black opaque blob

Hi Bloody_gums,

As far as connection issues go, if he would like to host instead, he'll need to port forward it seems. It's a pretty easy process actually and if you need help with that just let me know. Though there are plenty of guides online, I don't mind walking you though it.

As for the graphical issues, I don't think iv'e ever come across those problems. It's likely a hardware related issue. Are you playing on dated equipment by chance?

And finally, for the pause button...that one seems odd, it should work no problem unless your game is freezing up entirely. Just make sure you are slaving the command keys to "pause" and not the "active pause" feature.

Yeah i made sure it was on pause in the general features. This is what wS weird the game wasnt frozen except paused. I could look around with my track ir. There was a pilots body however and it didnt render right like say a FC3 body. It was like a glitch where an ai. Model didnt get out.

My comp isnt super fast but is by no means dated Id think. The real test for me has been that for everything else multiplay has workwd as expected. Its only this with the multicrew :/ thats what confuses me. I could see if it never wotked but Ive flown my f86, f5, f15, su27, uh1, and I believe p51 in MP before just fine.

When he hosted I got the pure client message. Odd again as sane session before we decided to let him try it we were connecting on my hosted server we just coulsnt unpause and had graphical cmglotches on my end. Not his. Thanks

Hmmm, sounds pretty bad. I really wish I had the answer to this one but i've simply never seen anything like that.

Just for starters, make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements. Especially important to have at least 16Gb of RAM standalone and 6 or 8Gb of memory on your video card to add to it.

Personally, I wouldn't pass anything less than a 1060 class card from Nvidia unless you tone down everything to bare minimums. My thinking is that your issue has to be hardware related.

I wish you luck with this one bud, if I come across anything I'll reach out to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] "Keep it above the trees." :joystick: -xHUGHBACCAx