time acceleration not working anymore?

oho

• ED Team

Hi

It is working for me ok.

Try putting the inputs back to default LCtrl + z and LShift + z

it maybe those binds are baked into the sim.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Since last week or so, the time acceleration is not working anymore. I maped a new key to the function but it's not accelerating.

I'm playing Open-Beta. Did I miss something? Somebody had similar issues?

Thanks for any hints.

Working fine on my end all along, too.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Since last week or so, the time acceleration is not working anymore. I maped a new key to the function but it's not accelerating.

I'm playing Open-Beta. Did I miss something? Somebody had similar issues?

Thanks for any hints.

Don't know if it is connected to this but I saw a change of the Z and Y keys on the DCS side for my German keyboard in one of the latest updates. I noticed it with the option to change the format of the F10 map coordinates.

Since there has been a Z key envolved just like with the time acceleration it could be possible that a change of Z and Y key helps to solve your issue!?