Magnum/Bruiser Radio Calls On Video?

Surrexen

Anyone know of any videos that contain either magnum or bruiser radio calls? I can't seem to find any.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Nice find! I wish it didn't have the background music though it would have been perfect :thumbup:

Edit: Might be able to seperate the tracks if i'm lucky and remove the music. Will see how I go with it lol

Edited by Surrexen

Bruiser is for Harpoon launch.

As fas as I know those brevities are not for a specific weapon, they are for a kind of weapon. Fox 1 is a SARH, Fox 2 an IR, Fox 3 an active radar A/A misslile. A bruiser call is for long range propelled munitions. Also a AGM-154A would be a bruiser for example. "Mangnum" can also be used for AGM-45 and AGM-88 too. But I might be wrong…

DCS F-16C Blk. 40/42 :helpsmilie:

Candidate - 480th VFS - Cupra | 06

Concur Cupra;

Here ya go ... enjoy

Bruiser = Friendly Air launched "Anti Ship Missile"

Bulldog = Friendly Surface (Ship) Launched "Anti-Ship Missile

................ a HARPOON can be both and... more .... depending on Theatre of Ops (TOO) / Are of Ops (AOO) etc etc

I believe I still have this and other pubs memorized ;-)

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a404426.pdf

Edited by 401TIGGER

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

As fas as I know those brevities are not for a specific weapon, they are for a kind of weapon. Fox 1 is a SARH, Fox 2 an IR, Fox 3 an active radar A/A misslile. A bruiser call is for long range propelled munitions. Also a AGM-154A would be a bruiser for example. "Mangnum" can also be used for AGM-45 and AGM-88 too. But I might be wrong…

Correct, the general definition of Bruiser is "Air Launched Anti Ship Missile"

AGM-154 would not be followed by a Bruiser call. Pigs is the term employed for JSOW launch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]