PP JDAM POS INACCURACY?

mytai01

Is it true that the Lat/Lon entries done in the jet for pre-planed missions are supposed to NOT go down to the tenths and hundredths of a second of accuracy???

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

No it isn't.

Here you go

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=247760&highlight=precise

Get the Hornet to precice mode via HSI\DATA and adjust the coordinates of F10 map to suit your needs like described in this thread

I'm going to thank you in advance of trying this since I've been on it for hours and I'm probably in trouble with my wife...;)

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...