Before I attempt VR again, some ideas needed.

JIMJAM

Been running oculus and 2.5 for over a year with only the usual issues. Have not used VR in 3 months and yesterday when I did the opening screen freezes. The mouse is outside the box so you cannot get back into the menu to disable vr. OR CAN YOU??

Anyways not needed but probably not a bad idea but I nuked DCS and reinstalled world and a dozen or so modules. All is well......

Question. I am not about to attempt VR and have the same thing happen. Can someone tell me what to do if DCS crashes and how I can disable vr or reload certain files without having to go through the entire process. I really want to jump back into VR so I really appreciate any help. JIMJAM:pilotfly:

Just unplug the Rift and DCS will start in 2D mode

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just use this, it has 2 tabs that load VR and Non VR settings, you do not need to touch anything.

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL