Weird Buttons and Switch Behavior

USAFMTL

I was doing a free flight and I was arming my winders when all of the sudden the arming switch kept going up and down on its own thus keeping me from firing the missile. Anyone else seen something like this? AND no the pit is not possessed. I had it blessed before take off.

Edited by USAFMTL

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

Anyone Bueller Bueller? It's really weird that the switches are just toggling themselves really fast with out any input.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I have the Warthog HOTAS. I just went into the setting making sure there wasnt any other buttons mapped to any controls.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I have the Warthog HOTAS. I just went into the setting making sure there wasnt any other buttons mapped to any controls.

I'm thinking it is not so much multiple mapped controls, but a hardware glitch causing signals being sent spuriously. Are you plugged in directly to the motherboard or through a USB hub? If a hub, powered or not? Plugging in complex controls through an unpowered USB hub is notorious for resulting in ghost keypresses. Alternatively, it might be a wiring thing within the HOTAS itself (or keyboard or some other peripheral).