J11A for stand-alone SU27 and SU33 users.

Magmaw

I ll copy paste the thread that I opened in the DCS wish-list section. Hopefully looking for a reply.

"Hello good sirs,

Id like to ask for a way to purchase or get the J11. There are people just like me and my friends that handpicked the planes from the fc3 package. So we didnt get the J11 for free, but we are willing to buy it or do w/e it gets to get it cuz especially for multiplayer purposes it is amazing. We own the su27 stand alone package, and the su 33 stand alone package already, and many other planes, so why shouldnt we have any access to the J11 at all? Moreover its the only plane from red side that has data link and active radar missiles, it matches the F18 perfectly and now that Viper is coming its needed.

Please consider it..."

I didnt read every page, but as it seems now the version FC3 buyers got has DL and they consider to remove it, am I right? Even so with DL or not, the other users should still have some kind of access to the plane.

Well first of all, it's not Deka who don't want to get J11 as Su27 and Su33 bundle. All credit goes to ED. Deka said multiple time it's all on ED hands.

Now, for specs, deka allready said J11 FC3 wasn't finished and polished. It was rushed. When they finished JF17 they are interested on reworking it (mostly cockpit) and eventually make a full J11B. But nothing sure there.

Consider actual J11A as a Su27 with reworked exterior, and R77.

Well first of all, it's not Deka who don't want to get J11 as Su27 and Su33 bundle. All credit goes to ED. Deka said multiple time it's all on ED hands.

Now, for specs, deka allready said J11 FC3 wasn't finished and polished. It was rushed. When they finished JF17 they are interested on reworking it (mostly cockpit) and eventually make a full J11B. But nothing sure there.

Consider actual J11A as a Su27 with reworked exterior, and R77.

Ye I understand. Thats the main reason we want it. The Su27 flying model+datalink+R77. Anyhow I understand what you saying, so I guess we ll have to wait and see how the JF17 development is going. THank you for your reply

Posted this/similar issue here on june 2nd already... it sadly was ignored by ED so far, though Nineline and Bignewy read my PM, but didn't forward the idea to their superiors I guess... https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=242231

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

exactly... low price + action YouTube trailer showing it's capabilities attracts new customers... (there's still no DCS J-11 video on their YouTube channel...)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, either their marketing team (maybe it's just one person, who knows...) is too busy, or ED doesn't have dedicated marketing people... o_O but ignoring this thread/idea is the worst thing to do

I don’t think it’s marketing at all, it takes coding and art to integrate MFI-55, an all new system for DCS that is going to make it a very unique Flanker

EDIT: It’s used in MiG-29 BM/SM upgrades also

Preview by Deka -

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Ok, I watched the video, but what is "MFI-55" good for?

MFI-55 is the HDD displaying the video that Deka previewed, it’s not projected on a normal Su-27 HDD, it’s a 5x5 inch display with OSBs

Picture in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223651

It was also in the single Su-30KN

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

ED is failing at even mentioning J-11 in FC3 store page, it's really embarrassing (I informed them twice about it)

They don’t want to advertise it until it’s ready for individual sale

:huh: :disgust: why the hell sell it individually

Because of JF-17 being prioritized over MFI-55 right now, it’s not like it’s done becuase there’s a video of the datalink functioning

Cant releas because it needs to be finished >>> and Can’t work on it until JF-17 is done

Edited by AeriaGloria

Buy Flaming Cliffs 3

I guess you're not aware that with FC3 you don't get all the missions for the stand-alone versions of the FC3 aircraft, and you don't get the individual wallpapers, either.

That said, I started with FC3, but then I purchased all FC3 aircraft by themselves to get a) all missions, and b) all wallpapers, but then again, the only one we cannot buy stand-alone is the J11A... so that's what we're waiting for.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yes, it always saddens me that FC3 doesn’t get the individual wallpapers or all missions, but unfortunately you still need it to fly J-11A. When the J-11A is standalone I’m sure that won’t change, at least until everything transfers to MAC or what the DCS side of it ends up being called