[Report Thread] Bugs of China Asset Pack

hmmm, confused now.

this was reported and should be fixed.

please wait for nov 18 update and check.

the problem was the total life in DM part is smaller than ship life.

So once all DM parts are destroyed, collision will be unavailable, but the ship life is still > 0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Unfortunately this still appears to be an issue in the latest open beta (2.5.6.57949), but the hitbox is removed later, I got up to a total of ~85% total damage before the hit box stopped. Naturally that took more attack runs. Track attached and missing hit box confirmed by flying through the damaged section as before.

I was bombing the same part of the ship every time, other parts still had their damage model.

ShipHitboxNewPatch.trk

thanks for report.

interesting. Could you do same to USS/RU ships?

Their DM part life rate (part life/unit life) is even smaller than ours. Then if i guess correctly, this should also be an issue for them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

The Pytor doesn't seem to experience the same issue. I've attached a track.

I'm not going to go through and test all the ships, but the hitbox behavior appears to be contained to the Chinese ships. This was initally picked up due to anti ship missile phasing through the ship when damaged, something which doesn't happen on the Russian or US ships.

PytorHitbox.trk

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] Messed up hitbox for chinese frigates
  • 1 month later...
  • uboats changed the title to [FIXED] Groups of ZBD-04A get damage when a single unit got hit
  • 2 weeks later...

@Uboats please can you review the attached track file.

To note the tank in the asset pack has exactly the same issue i reported on the HQ7 and BMP some time ago - apologies its just that we have started using it and note is has severe issues.

Please can you confirm logged and pass on for an urgent fix.

ZtZ Test - Same problem as other chinese asset pack issues .trk

Edited by uboats

---------------------------------------------------------------

DCS | F14B | AV-8B | F18C | F16C | A10C | JF17 | Viggen | L-39 | MIG 15 | SU27 | SU33 | F15 | MI8 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | Spitfire | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria

Liquid Cooled i7 9700K @ 5Ghz & OC RTX2080 Ti Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz | 500GB SSD m2 | Oculus Rift S | TM Warthog | Virpil T50/Warbrd Base | Cougar MFD | Saitek Side Panel | Steel Series Arctis 7 Heaphones

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] Urgent Fix required ZTZ tanks are broken with the same kill box problem as the BMP and HQ7 had.

Hello Deka Ironworks

The Chinese destroyer DD52 C cannot be sunk despite an attack by 16 AI wingmen and me. He's had a lot of harpoon hits, but it does not sink. The other harpoon then always fly over the ship !?
Concerned concerns locker 7 hits to sink are enough!
Is that a bug? In reality more than 3 harpoon hits to sink a destroyer!

With kind regards

• 2 months later...
  • uboats changed the title to [FIXED] Messed up hitbox for chinese frigates