Is there a way to raise the visor on the pilot/RIO models?

MobiSev

i don't imagine HB is ready for all of the inevitable complaints about how many freckles or eyelashes the cg faces have if they did lift the visors.

"His pupils don't adjust to different lighting conditions...they're always the same size! When will this be fixed?!"

Edited by Buschwick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah since it's supposed to be mostly 80s era I can see them saying no to the -55 and the -68.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Yeah since it's supposed to be mostly 80s era I can see them saying no to the -55 and the -68.

v6,

boNes

The F-14B we have is a 1995-2002 model. The HGU-33 in this configuration was on its way out by 1987. The ASEs took the visor covers off and reconfigured them to look like HGU-55s right around that time until they got actual HGU-55s. Then the -68's came along in the mid-90s.

I mean, I get it. Thanks to Top Gun, this configuration of the HGU-33 is considered the classic Tomcat helmet even if it was only in service for a very few short years.

DCSF-14AOK3A.jpg

DCSF14AOK3B.png