Warthog throttle curves: AB detent for aircraft without AB?

Nealius

I'm in a bit of a conundrum that I can't seem to make easier. I have so many modules that I fly, some with AB and some without (helos, warbirds, etc.). I love the OEM detent that comes with the Warthog, and I have all my AB aircraft set with curves to make full use of that detent. But, I hate having to remove the detent every time I want to fly a non-afterburning aircraft. Not only is it an annoying waste of time I can't imagine it's very good to constantly screw/unscrew the detent cover in terms of the throttle's longevity.

So, is there any way to set up curves so that I can fly non-afterburning aircraft with the detent installed?

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @5.0Ghz | RTX3060 12GB | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Quest 2 | Warthog HOTAS | Sahaj 20cm Extension

Did you use the linear curves or that crazy thing with multiple sliders that requires a masters degree to figure out?

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @5.0Ghz | RTX3060 12GB | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Quest 2 | Warthog HOTAS | Sahaj 20cm Extension