Fa-18c button and joystick shooting button and weapon selection button are invalid

I think i fix this problem after doing the following actions :do this(there are two settings in the DCS options: Game flight Mode and Game avionic Mode

look at the Gameplay and Misc (miscellaneous) tabs in the options

please disable both and then try again)

must both disable,but the menu did not say

I think i fix this problem after doing the following actions :do this(there are two settings in the DCS options: Game flight Mode and Game avionic Mode

That is what I was trying to get you to do. Glad you got it fixed. Enjoy your Hornet !!

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

That is what I was trying to get you to do. Glad you got it fixed. Enjoy your Hornet !!

Cheers,

Don

English is not my native language {Chinese is}, seeing some headaches in English MENU, f-18c has Fly-By-Wire, operation is much easier than f-14, but the modern combat electromechanical subsystem is really complicated, yesterday The harpoon missile that you can see can be launched. I am trying to read the English manual operation.

English is not my native language {Chinese is}, seeing some headaches in English MENU, f-18c has Fly-By-Wire, operation is much easier than f-14, but the modern combat electromechanical subsystem is really complicated, yesterday The harpoon missile that you can see can be launched. I am trying to read the English manual operation.

I’m sure that can be tricky, but you got your weapons capability - so time to start splashing and shacking! Enjoy it!

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

For those who are not good at English, Chuck's Guides is easier to read than the original manual. He has 1.2.3.~~~~~~~~~~~~ button icon explanation, can not fully understand English, according to the icon Operation can also be launched

Playing DCS ORLD This complex system has to use the brain constantly, it should be less likely to get Alzheimer's disease

For those who are not good at English, Chuck's Guides is easier to read than the original manual. He has 1.2.3.~~~~~~~~~~~~ button icon explanation, can not fully understand English, according to the icon Operation can also be launched

Playing DCS ORLD This complex system has to use the brain constantly, it should be less likely to get Alzheimer's disease

Inside your document folder that comes with DCS, there is a Chinese manual as well.

Cheers,

Don

I’m sure that can be tricky, but you got your weapons capability - so time to start splashing and shacking! Enjoy it!

Cheers,

Don

Thankyou. Had exact problem and this solved it. Many thanks.