MPCD

Elof

Silly question. But do the mpcd day/night buttons work? Or am I doing something wrong? Even when I press the night tab on the Day/Night button it says day selected. I understand I can adjust brightness with the noob, was just wondering.

They have not been implemented.

No idea if they work on the real aircraft and if / when Razbam will implement them.

Also contrast and gain is not working. No idea what SYM should do.

SYM changes the brightness of the green Symbology overlay. To see it in action try the A-10C, there it's implemented. Maybe in the F/A-18C as well, but have not checked.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

They have not been implemented.

No idea if they work on the real aircraft and if / when Razbam will implement them.

Also contrast and gain is not working. No idea what SYM should do.

The night button lowers the brightness to low levels so that it does not whiteout the NVGs while looking around the cockpit IRL. This is basically what makes it a 'Night Attack'. On the left hand sidewall, the master lights switch also has a night position which in real life changes the formation lights to IR instead of the slime green lights and the anti-collision and formation lights are also dimmed considerably and IR so as to not give away your position at night. Anyone with NVGs would see you of course.