Info screen incomplete sentences

davebert

I am not sure what you call the info screen that is in the same place as the chat window, but I am surprised nobody else has asked about it before. The problem is when it displays info on which team member makes a kill or crashes etc, the text looks too big and the sentences are incomplete. Is there a setting in a lua file to change the font size and color of the text? If you are not aware of the info box just press the LEFT-TAB key to turn it on/off.

Thanks,

DB

I am not sure what you call the info screen that is in the same place as the chat window, but I am surprised nobody else has asked about it before. The problem is when it displays info on which team member makes a kill or crashes etc, the text looks too big and the sentences are incomplete. Is there a setting in a lua file to change the font size and color of the text? If you are not aware of the info box just press the LEFT-TAB key to turn it on/off.

Thanks,

DB

I believe there is a setting for screen font in the DCS options.

• 1 month later...

Ok, finally found the pic with the font and text I am referring to in a Grim Reaper's video. To me, the sentence or info displayed is incomplete, and when the chat or other info screen is open (L-Shift) this text is mixed in there with it. This text was displayed after Cap destroyed a tank.

1557855385_textandfont.jpg.e35f499195d17835d5470b1616df0b73.jpg

the fault is only available in MP

in SP it works fine

and ...

how can i disable this messages ?

it is anoying for full real playing ....

DCS - > OPTIONS - > MISC

Overlays:

Is the “Battle Damage Assessment”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked and couldn't find one. I will try to get a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Thanks

About the font size, there is an option to scale it if you need

DCS - > OPTION - > SYSTEM

“Message font scale”

About the font size, there is an option to scale it if you need

DCS - > OPTION - > SYSTEM

“Message font scale”

I think I already tried that and it was at the smallest but I will double check and reply back later. I am updating the beta and gonna fly the F16 hopefully. :thumbup: