Unable to Eject in AJS-37 Viggen DCS 2.5.5:34864

SignorMagnifico

Hello,

There is a post for this in the Heatblur section of the form; however, we have not received an official response or acknowledgement of this bug after more than a month. There have been multiple patches to the Viggen with the weekly updates, and for over a month this issue has not been acknowledged or addressed. For the last several versions of DCS, it is currently impossible to eject in the AJS-37 Viggen during flight. When pressing the eject command during flight, the canopy jettison animation plays. However, the pilot remains in the aircraft in complete control, and the canopy remains attached to the airframe. It is possible to eject from a stationary position on the ground when the canopy is opened manually. However, in all other instances, it does not work. I am using the current version of DCS 2.5.5:34864, but this problem has been persistent over the past several releases. I have attached a track file and a short video of the issue.

viggenejection.trk

Edited by SignorMagnifico

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• 1 month later...