TWS

USA_Recon

"RWS, SAM, TWS and ACM A/A radar modes"
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241132

TWS is planned for Phase 1 Early Access Release

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Honestly why bother? It's not a mode any viper pilot really uses with the -68. Stick to RWS or ACM close in/on the outs.

Source please.

Otherwise:

Pushing a Twoship defensive by firing at two targets?

TWS

EXP

pickle

TMS-right

pickle

profit?

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Honestly why bother? It's not a mode any viper pilot really uses with the -68. Stick to RWS or ACM close in/on the outs.

The source is drumminJs fighter bro academy. Black belt in fighterbroness in 3months giaranteed.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

How do you know that ? please elaborate.

How do I know: The same reason I could tell you any viper dude who runs the radar in the right MFD is a weirdo and to this day we still don't know what the f*@# is ejected from the left side of the canopy every time the gun is fired. Beyond that, why would I ruin this fun and give it away? :music_whistling:

Elaborate: Not going to happen.

How do I know: The same reason I could tell you any viper dude who runs the radar in the right MFD is a weirdo and to this day we still don't know what the f*@# is ejected from the left side of the canopy every time the gun is fired. Beyond that, why would I ruin this fun and give it away? :music_whistling:

Then why bring it up? :huh:

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

I find this comment strange... like hahaha he knows things you don't, and he just wants you to know that he does, but won't share... really weird, man, and not at all in the spirit of these forums.

(yeah I know its not F-16, sorry)

To be fair that's a pretty big difference,, 68's are itty bitty next to a 63/70.

A Danish f-16 had a mig-29 kill with a slammer I think that same day,and once the BUFFs were cleared in a US 16 got one of their last 29s with a 120, which was right around the same time of that infamous 16 SAM hit. No idea if either were TWS

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

A Danish f-16 had a mig-29 kill with a slammer I think that same day,and once the BUFFs were cleared in a US 16 got one of their last 29s with a 120, which was right around the same time of that infamous 16 SAM hit. No idea if either were TWS

No danish F-16 has ever done any air to air in anger, plenty of mud moving but no launches of AIM-120 so please ad some documentation for that one

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

24 March 1999 – During Allied Force, Dutch F-16AM J-063 flown by Major Peter Tankink shot down one Yugoslavian MiG-29, flown by Lt. Colonel Milutinovic, with an AMRAAM missile. This marked the first air-to-air kill made by a Dutch fighter since WW2.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article607.html

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

Ahh sorry, I apologize to every danish person I wrongfully accused/credited/associated, it was in fact a Dutch f-16. As a less than average ignorant American I promise to determine the difference today as well

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about