ED at E For All Expo confirmed?

According to the eforall website, Eagle Dynamics is signed up as one of the exhibitors. The description is this:

"The Fighter Collection presents Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark. DCS is a new simulation series by TFC that will focus on combat vehicle simulation at an incredible level of detail. The first vehicle in the DCS series will be the Ka-50 Black Shark attack helicopter with both realistic and casual gameplay modes."

The part that says "The first vehicle in the DCS series will be the Ka-50 Black Shark attack helicopter..." seems to imply that there will be more flyable stuff to follow. I thing ED has said that Black Shark will be the end of the Lockon series so this leaves me with two theories.

Either Black Shark will be a standalone game (already speculated), or there will be more expansions to the Lockon series.

Can someone from ED confirm that they will be at a booth at the expo?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

What is the cost to attend E for All Expo?

Advance Registration*

* Thursday/Friday pass: $45

* Saturday/Sunday pass: $65

* 4-day pass: $90

* Offers VIP early-access to show floor

On-site Registration

* Thursday/Friday ticket: $50

* Saturday/Sunday ticket: $75

* 4-day ticket: $110

Digital Combat Simulator?

Is this new title for Eagle Dynamics series of products (like before Flanker, Lock On..). Why it hasn't been announced yet?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Was referring more to the topic of BS possibly not being part of the Lockon series...

Wasnt really my intension when i posted this. I was just picking out stuff that has already been talked about. Im mostly just excited because Im going to the expo (had my tickets for several months and got my badge a week ago) and Im going to be thrilled to see it

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

yeah definitely. I'm going to bring my camera and load it up with photos of it. Anyone else going?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

well alli can say is good luck to ED team with further development with other models which they may chose for next game or real simulator in any case we simmers can be lucky to be in relationship with programers capable of making sims not only for us but for real pilots(in future)

hehehe we ordinary people willl be trained to fly missions and actually understand batlefield and most importantly to exibit sorties...o yea..

• ED Team

If fact, we will be their jointly (sharing a 10x20) booth with our friends at CH Products. We'll have Black Shark running on two stations -- one in "hard core" mode with TrackIR and one in "casual gamer" mode. Should be fun and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

i too am an ocean away and therefor will have to miss out,

be worth the airfare just to check it out, but then santa wouldn't have enough money for xmas and try explaining that to the little ones :)

so running the risk of being pelted with rotten tomatoes:

if i may be so bold as to inquire, when ED have the display booth @ e 4 all, will this be a current beta demo or a full release?

i am obviously asking is this "e 4 all" to be the actual release/launch of BS or just showing off what is done so far?

should we be mildly excited or ecstatic?