[REPORTED]Ship's don't engage Harpoons.

I don't know if it's been reported in the F-18 bug list, but it's an AI issue so putting it here.

You can launch Harpoons at ships from the Hornet and they never engage them.. NO CIWS, No counter missile fire nothing. They simply don't react to it, you can test this yourself rather easily.

set up the ships.

set up a hornet with harpoons.

launch em.. and watch ships take strikes.

Were as ships will respond to fire from well any other source, example you can have a russian and us fleet tango with each other and they will launch and fire fine.

i7 8700k, ASrock Tachi 32gb Fury X DDR4, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb VR, trackir, win 10, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay.

Hi

have you set the advanced waypoint options for the ships?

Attach your mission and we will all take a look.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Newy: You can see it happening on youtube vids alone just go watch Grimereapers video hsowing hte tests of the various Air to Sea Missiles but I'll do a 'simple' mission instead of the big mission showing it (that way it's not hey this is a server mission blah blah). but as you can see here in this pick Stennis group is set weapons free and they DO engage when a Russian fleet launches on them just not when any one else does (I had to limit Red's Harpoons to 8 per base to prevent them sinking the stennis group constantly ;) )

Screen_190825_010828.thumb.png.b6d87b72b59ac87d90c942fd523be181.png

i7 8700k, ASrock Tachi 32gb Fury X DDR4, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb VR, trackir, win 10, RTX 3070

track file newie.. showing that they never open up on the harpoons. They open up on me fine.. and ok in this shot the harpoons come in from high but even if you have em sea skimming same deal.. never get engaged by any defences.

harpoonissues.trk