Toggle Switches SU-33

e33et

Hello Fellowers,

I'm trying to get a apu toogle switch for SU-33, I'm using sedenion target script with DX button but i have some issues with default.lua when using OvGME. i want to make an toogle switch so i can turn off the aircraft without having to move the switch up and then down or pressing r-shift L after to turn of the aircraft.

Something like this:

-- Systems

{combos = {{key = 'L', reformers = {'RShift'}}}, down = iCommandPowerOnOff, up = iCommandPowerOnOff, name = _('Electric Power Switch'), category = _('Systems')},

But i never get to work, so i hope you guys can help a noobish otherwise all button and switches works as it should.

:helpsmilie:

Best regards

e33et

Edited by e33et

Come on!

could i get some help from the experts?

Do i need to change something in my .diff.lua input too;

["d315pnilunilcdnilvdnilvpnilvunil"] = {

["added"] = {

[1] = {

["key"] = "JOY_BTN39",

},

},

["name"] = "Electric Power Switch",

},

Edited by e33et
Some more info

e22et,

So the definesdx128.tmh you sent me was named definesdx128.tmh.txt. That won't work. lose the .txt off the end. Your .tmc is incomplete. you don't have any axis assignments, but the profile launches.

So you don't need to do anything to your game files. If you have, fix it.

Attached is a new .tmc, a macrofile, and the "targetdx128.tmh" that I use.

I only mapped the "Electric Power Switch" to the "APU START" switch on the WH. If you want to use the .tnc, you'll have to map the rest.

One thing I noticed in your script is the lack of "PULSE" commands. You should use "PULSE+" for all toggle type switches on the WH. That way you can flip a switch to a position and it will pulse the command instead of holding it.

Another thing. I haven't messed with the Flamming Cliff planes much. There may be an issue with TM Virtual Controller. In the setting panel both Throttle and Stick controllers are present as well as the Virtual controller. Maybe someone else can shed light on that.

I hope this helps.

Su33.zip

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

How strange because all other button behavior works flawless for me, i run the script throught TARGET/script directory to get the sys.tmh and hid.sys files that are not included from the orginal download source via this forum

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=171098

http://forums.eagle.ru:8080/showthread.php?t=210857

The original author is sedenion the hack mod( or i think he was the first that mad the awesome script).

Best regards

e33et

Edited by e33et