Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

Great news, finally a decent Su-17M4 model, good luck in your further work.

In my country, these planes still fly today, it may not be economical to maintain old and less and less useful planes on the modern battlefield, but it's nice to look at and listen to them, I had the pleasure all last and this week.

Best regards.

• Like 1

Fantastic Work.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

So far it's only a really good looking 3D model. And it does look like something I'd pay for. We all have the right to say our opinion. YoYo said "payware quality" to give an idea how good that 3D model is. It doesn't necessarily mean that it will be payware.

And yeah, great work Sniper. Keep it up.

A few more entries like yours and hope for the long-awaited mod with a great model will be lost. Leave some hope for the poorer.

I assure you it's neither mine or your decision. This is what the author decides in the final, who knows perfectly well that there are paid add-ons, so there is no point in pretending that they don't exist ;). "Payware quality" it's a compliment, not an idea. I know many project which was dead when 3D model was created. Remember that external its only 10-20% of the whole model. The biggest challenge its interior, avionics, system with... coding. Many projects started as a free (mod) model and ended as a paid model when authors came across coding and to meet the other costs. Id like to see Su-22M4 as full, advanced clickable module and this is what I wish for authors of this mod.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you for your interest in this aircraft, I really appreciate it. YOYO is right, right now all the work you see is 3d modeling. And thanks for the compliment :) And yes ... it's also my goal to bring this model into a full-fledged module for DCS. So what awaits me in the near future: as you can see, I'm finishing the details on the model and the last part of the external model, the cockpit, is waiting for me. I also decided and started working on another skin for this plane (I hope you like it). And I can tell you that I plan to go to our museum in Piešťany soon and make photo documentation for the 3d cockpit. :music_whistling:

iXHCJyu.jpg

VHyfFWa.jpg

RJWz3SA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice work, my fingers are crossed a lot for this project!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...