Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

• 3 weeks later...

Small package 😉 is waiting for the new model for DCS :thumbsup:.

3TIkFml.jpg

• Like 3

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That would be so hilarious if SVKSniper actually works for Leatherneck Simulations and is actually building this for them...LOL! Cuz they shared a image of one of the SU-17M3 or SU-17UM versions under the tarp in the Christmas photo.

• Like 3

This is looking really sweet! I Only came across this while trying to find better skins/model for the super ugly Ai Su-17M4 that we have had in DCS for 18 years!

• Thanks 1

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Hello pilots, today i have little news on project. First thank you for comments and likes!!  News: I have solved the problem with the pilot animation.😉 I bringing short test video with animation pilot from DCS. Is not final and i make more changes(new parachute frame, adjust pilot running,etc.)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SVKSniper said:

Hello pilots, today i have little news on project. First thank you for comments and likes!!  News: I have solved the problem with the pilot animation.😉 I bringing short test video with animation pilot from DCS. Is not final and i make more changes(new parachute frame, adjust pilot running,etc.)

It looks good already - very nice work!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LoganTMT said:

So will we be getting the SU-17M3 as well with the M4?

13 hours ago, Tank50us said:

shame this isn't an official module.... or is it? *cue creepy music*

Logan only M4 version(M3 is little different version)...and i actually not works for Magnitude or other 3rd party.......maybe in future,who knows🙂  For this momment it is only new 3d model in DCS..... 😉

1 hour ago, SVKSniper said:

I forgot. Making new skin.... 😊 Ignore tactical numbers.... 🙈

Oh.... fresh factory 😉 !

What we have below on tummy Today?

xfHYoQl.jpg

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looking good. Any estimated ToA?

Is it true that these SAB containers fall without a parachute, like it is done in DCS? Look like 30kg. I manage few times dropping those at friendlies (by the Tacview).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 1:45 AM, Vuadem said:

any update yet ?

+1!

Without reading through the whole thread. Will the the Su-17 be flyable, maybe with a placeholder cockpit?

Edited by Semor76

forum.png

57 minutes ago, SVKSniper said:

Guys next week i can inform you and bring news on project..... To Semor76: i will make 3d Fitter cockpit....

Thanks for the info´s Sniper. Great work! I really appreciate that. Su-17/Mig-23 are my all time favourites and I hope we can fly this bird in DCS in a not too distant future...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

forum.png

On 5/20/2021 at 5:39 PM, SVKSniper said:

Guys next week i can inform you and bring news on project..... To Semor76: i will make 3d Fitter cockpit....

Soooo...we have thursday 😃

• Thanks 1

forum.png

Here is the Friday update. I finishing two other skin(one for Russia and one for Ukraine). After this i checking material and updating for DCS ver 2.7.

R9VDXx0.png

lLyJuQx.png

o7lhhkl.png

During this process i starting making 3d cockpit(starting with placeholder). You can see on screen with basic textures and making simple Lua script for animation in the cockpit.

TPu3Uei.pngiydToMk.png

Again, thank you for support and comments!! 👍

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2