Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

• 2 weeks later...

DECEMBER UPDATE

At the beginning, I want to thank everyone for your comments and support throughout this year. I respect you all and it gives me energy to create an airplane for you, as best as I know. This year has been difficult for all of us, and the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic has changed our daily lives. Because my plan was originally different, I try to work on the model as much as possible and what the situation in our country allows. I would like to thank some people for their help and enthusiasm for this project of mine, thank you very much again!

Let's go to the update itself:

1. Work on the external model continues and I have changed a few things. Tactical numbers were the first change. You will be able to make your own numbers, either on the texture itself or using the created texture and its animation using arguments to select the number itself in description.lua. You will be able to choose .... either a four-digit number .... or a slightly larger two-digit number than we know from Russian machines ....

uXlIoDO.jpg

FDVMzA0.jpg

2. As I announced earlier, I finished two more skins for this aircraft and it is specifically a skin for Poland and Russia.

R7dbEVA.jpg

NrMWVB4.jpg

3. Another extension for the aircraft are new models of fuel tanks with a volume of 800 and 1150 liters. And one rocket pod for caliber 122mm unguided missiles from the times of Czechoslovakia (it is a type LRM-122 launcher combined with LR-122 rockets).

0Z1rnhS.jpg

nnjKB0U.jpg

D7o33RK.png

4ikSJmC.jpg

C8PgbSt.jpg

B2oRHae.jpg

YtJMR1J.jpg

4. In the last part I bring you one of the last changes that is still waiting for me on the external model - the pilot and a texture for a damage model. Because I haven't worked on animations or the pilot before this part is going slow but steady. In addition to the pilot, I started working on a damage texture and here is a short example of animation on the model.

Damage_wing.gif

Finally, once again I want to thank you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Finally, stay safe and positive in the upcoming year 🙂

PwAVgG6.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

Finally,  a soviet skin for your beauty. And what an amazing one! I would like to thank you, you made my year and the circuumstances of our world outside our lovely DCS world a little better! The fun and tension to see your progress on this one of the most desired birds for DCS is a pleasure for me! Cant wait to see her finally in our beloved DCS world, regardless whether it will be an AI 3D Model upgrade only or a Module!  Amazing shots! Please share some more screenshots. . . 🙂

Beautiful job! that damage model looks fantastic.
I was looking through my dad stuff back when he flew the Su-22 and found this picture, We think this might be one of the biggest Su-22 formations ever recorded. Though I should share it with you guys, hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for the updates, Merry christmas and a Happy new year!

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 6.48.40 PM.jpeg

Edited by Manano
  • Like 2

For me this is truly the most exciting aircraft being worked on (other than the Mi-24 Krokodil... with IA-58 Pucará as a runner up). I hope your model is well backed up... and I hope that ED decides to incorporate the 3d model and/or you find a team of programmers to turn it into a complete model. 🙂

In any case, I'm greatly enjoying your work. It is nice to watch.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I congratulate you in a beautiful work of art and love your putting into this if it ever becomes a full high fidelity module i guarantee you that a lot of people would buy it im one of them if i knew who could pick up this project i would gladly help them in funding well done sir keep it up you have something here take care and stay safe.

• Like 4

The pilot has to eat something I think, he is so thin 😉 .

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

15 minutes ago, SVKSniper said:

YoYo, young pilot  in training 😂

or.... the lady 😉 https://www.facebook.com/116138688398834/posts/761449440534419/

btw. I know real Su-22M4 pilot (retire now) and he has DCS, so if you get close to releasing sometime in the future (payware quality or not) maybe he will be interested in beta testing, quietly 🙂.

Skin idea too:

5mwEsNX.jpg

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 4

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Welcome Today, I greet you with a nice smile in the morning 😄 :

142204729_3751533664904139_9787370782033

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif